1947 - Millennium Baptist Church was organized July 1947 in a prayer meeting at the home of the Late Mother Maggie Williams on Master Street in Philadelphia.  In October 1947, we moved to 2429 W. Nassau Street (the home of our Founder, Rev. James Franklin) which is where Millennium was born.

1948 - On the 2nd Sunday in January 1948 we moved to the home of Deacon & Mrs. Williams, 665 N. Union Street. As we continued to grow, our Pastor & Officers located a building at 732 N. 41st St. 

1961 -  In March 1961, we marched into our new church at 535 N. 36th Street.  The church was chartered on May 2, 1961.

1977 - Under the leadership of Rev. David L. Waller, we marched into our present home, 1630 N. 52nd Street.

Millennium Baptist Church, located at 1630 North 52nd Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is seeking a Pastor to provide spiritual leadership for our congregation to carry out the vision and mission of our church.  The qualified candidate is responsible to God and the church to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, to teach the Bible, to provide leadership in all areas of the church and to engage in Pastoral Care for the congregation and community. The posting opens on April 17, 2017. Please click the link on our homepage to view details about our Pastoral Search starting on that date.

2017 Theme

Matthew 6:33 “But seek thee first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”


To learn and teach God’s word, live the life we learn about within the Church and outside the Church, draw people to Christ by ministering to their needs, and sustain Godly fellowships and Spiritual worship.

Our Pastor

Millennium Baptist Church


To develop the present and future members of Millennium Baptist Church by use of biblical instruction and standards reclaiming the family and structurally re-building the community around 52nd and Columbia.

Our Pastor

A Message From The Millennium Baptist Church Family

The church where the Pastor and people are serving God with gladness!

Location History